• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

1 in a Million

Wow! I just caught Zekrom with a Pokeball....on my first try.:D Have you done this also? I would like to see if he is actually that easy to catch.

I caught Zekrom and Reshiram in Pokéballs. but that's not suprising because they both have a high catch rate compared to Kyurem and other legendaries.

Its half high catch half programming it seems in the code they substituted his catch rate with another Pokemon with a high catch rate.So its bad programming...

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
They make Zekrom and Rehiram easily catchable because they're part of the story. I think I used an Ultra Ball on Zekrom. It was pretty anti-climactic.

I think they made it so easy to catch because it's important/relevant to the story. In fact, I'm pretty sure you start the battle over automatically if you kill it.

I've managed to catch mewtwo in my first pokeball without weakening or afflicting any status conditions.

I caught him with a pokeball on the first try. Same with every other legendary in Unova. Except for Victini cause I ran out of Pokeballs so I had to use a great ball to get the job done.

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
Zekrom's got a catch rate of 45. Chatot, Murkrow, Absol, Chansey(all 30), Mantyke(25), Beldum(3) and many other Pokemon have lower catch rates, making them harder to catch. Yes. Zekrom is considerably easier to catch than a Mantyke. A Mantyke. Believe it. It's true.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
this is one of the easier formulas for catch chance:

Catch_formula_1.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom