• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Mido
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• I would like to thank you personally for the Bears beating the Seahawks. Because my god do I hate the Seahawks.
    Reactions: Mido
    CynicalSquid
    CynicalSquid
    please go easy on the cardinals next week though... (I am saying this like you are the Bears XD)
    Mido
    Mido
    I shall henceforth call myself Mido McCaskey: the next heir of the McCaskey Dynasty! :cool:

It certainly felt good to take the win yesterday; and while I cannot promise anything on the Cardinals front, I am sorry about the Cleveland kicking dilemma from what I have heard. :(
    CynicalSquid
    CynicalSquid
    We would be 2-0 if Zane Gonzalez wasn’t such a **** kicker....
    I don’t get this avatar trend
    Mido
    Mido
    Ah, gotcha! Thank you for the heads up!

I hope the Cardinals game is a good time; do you think Rosen will play? :cool:
    CynicalSquid
    CynicalSquid
    It’s a pre season game so probably. Might see Bradford a bit too
    Mido
    Mido
    Ah, true.

No Glennon, then? :P ((In all honesty I feel bad for him, especially because I figured he was being set up to fail when the Bears got him last season.))
    Mido you wouldn't happen to have the lynel book club I drew saved would you? Imgur ate it so no one can see it, and I don't know where I put the original
    Mido
    Mido
    I believe I have it saved on this device if memory serves me right! I'll send it over momentarily.
    That's one absolutely lovely avatar you've got there, my friend. :D
    Mido
    Mido
    Thank you, my friend! :D
    Reactions: Pen
    Man there sure is a supreme lack of high quality rips here
    MIDO YOU WATCH VOLTRON I LOVE YOU
    Eduarda
    Eduarda
    Yep, I wanted Allura to have a more active role, but I didn't imagine that would be given at the expense of the Lion's formations. There's a possibility of a "White Lion" being added, or if anything, they can give her another cool robot to drive along side
    Mido
    Mido
    What we truly need is the team's cow to pilot a lion! :cool:
    Zachie
    Zachie
    Did.. did someone say Kaltenecker piloting a lion?!

Also yes! Keith is my all time favourite, and they did him a dirty in Season 3.. but honestly Season 6 Keith was GOALS. Especially at the end of the second last episode of the season. I love him!
    D
    nvGFOPh.jpg

Saw this randomly and thought I'd share it with you.
    D
    AmWTuW.gif
    Mido
    Mido
    This. This is the Alpha Male of the future. Sweet moves and all!
    thought your avatar was archie from oras from a second and was gonna meme at you about jimmu's archie alt umu
    Mido
    Mido
    Oh no! :eek:

Unfortunately, it's just plain old Phoenix Wright. :)
    Fraxinus
    Fraxinus
    would have never recognized him without his distinguishable hair
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom