• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
butterbiscuit
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Oh-Hoy butterbiscuit!!
    I was just wondering what you did to make the text "Suction'd Cups" glow.

By the way, I too like Oktillery!! ;)
    It is. The Bulblin Archers with their fire arrows become absurdly deadly, and the floors filled with ice enemies also become murder. I had to do it so many times. @_@
    Oh, the Blood-Stained Sanctuary? Yeah, that tends to be the hardest part, even for people who are veterans of Cave Story.
    Thanks for the comment. :)
    No problem :)

The good news is Hachi's pm box has been emptied, so you can now send it directly to her.

Merry Christmas!
    Hello,

This is just a reminder to get your secret Santa in if you have not already done so.

Hachi's pm box is full, so there are two options: either email Hachi at [email protected] send a pm to me containing the secret Santa item. It is much preferable that you email her; only pm me if email is not an option for you at all. Either way, please turn it in before the 24th.

Thank you :)
    Heh, that was Mike doing that, right? He's pretty impressive at the game, for sure. Yeah, taking a break from that sounds like a good idea.

Oh, Phantom Hourglass, eh? I did that one too. Wasn't too hard until the Ice Temple and then the final Bellum battle. I've completed TWW, TP, TMC and PH on 3-Heart Runs. Although recently I upgraded to minimalist so I should redo them. :sweat:

Coolio. If you've got the Zora Armor, you should go through the whole game wearing it. Makes the fire and ice parts really hard. :3
    Ah, yeah. I was doing a minimalist run (no items unless they're 100% necessary, not even hearts or bottles) on that game and I got stuck on Twinmold. But the Bottom of the Well was really, REALLY hard. I know your pain. D:
    Oh, hey man. What's up? :) I actually purged my friends list a while back of anyone I don't talk to, but I don't really want to go do it again. XP

Welcome back!
    Oh, cool. I've never been sledding :xd:
    Sorry for replying so late! So what's your favourite Zelda Game?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom