• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Viral Maze
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Yeah, I'm not playing as seriously in Beginner's Mafia as I am in Mafia 4. I guess BM is just good practice.
    I don't know if you've read the thread yet, but Beginner's Mafia kinda sucks.... Mafia 4 is so much better. Lolz
    your posts are all of a sudden showing up in there, also. it says youre an active member in the sb, yet I know you dont quite meet the requirments. glitches ftw... gawd.
    Cheers for adding me to Mafia. I'll try and play as much as possible, I've got a lot of free time so shouldn't be too hard.

Is your display pic a reference to TF2 btw?
    I think I missed your message for some reason. If there are slots open still that'd be cool, if not don't worry ;)
    I'm ready! I didn't get any PM, though. It might have gotten wiped, but I do want to play.
    Hey Viral, just thought I would remind ya, I'm caught up on Mafia and am ready if you need a replacement! :)
    Hey the Mafia game is ready at Zelda Temple. You said you wanted to play right?
    Hey, Merry Christmas! Thanks for being such a good mod of the Mafia game :)
    ~Meego7 :3
    I'm looking at the thread right now and I have to wonder... what do I say since the thread is already 20 pages in?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom