• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Phantom Zelda
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• You don't get on much anymore D: I see you got on today though, which is good ^.^
    How're you?
    Well, unfortunately I haven't played it. I'm hoping to get Earthbound for my birthday, and I've seen a Let's Plays of all three, but nope. Never played it.
    Yes, it is, haha :)
    Okay, i'll give you mine, it's: 1849-3732-4489 ...But i've got to warn you, i'm pretty good :P
    Haha, yeah, FF is pretty popular now, but I still like Zelda better :) For some reason, i've also been obsessed with Super Smash Bros. Brawl, it's my second favourite game ^^
    dude, make a comment on my fan fic so I dont get yapped at for double posting if you could. cause I am wanting to make another chapter SOOO bad. you see, I had to write down my ideas and now I can let them FLOW!
    Final Fantasy? Cool, yeah, i've been playing Final Fantasy Crystal Bearers. It's pretty fun :) And guess what, it was only $44 haha, pretty cheap :)
    I had a chest infection and asthma, and i'm good, thanks for asking! :) What about you? Playing any new games recently?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom