• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
silent lion
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• sheesz, your brothers poems aren't as good as yours :P.

Have you started with your study yet? I'm already overstressed because of my study D:. I'm almost a full-time student (of the studying kind not the party kind ;))

Greetings from Nijmegen (haha, you said nidgemegen or something like that :xd:)
    Great that everything went fine. Too bad I couldn't see your wall flip with special landing :P.

Turkey was great. The weather was awesome (35 degrees) and since we were in an All-inclusive hotel I could eat/drink everything I wanted for free ^^. I also went to some excursions and I saw a living sea turtle in the wild. It was grazing on the bottom and I was floating above it. Then it went for some air and it was just 1 metre in front of me, I scared it though and it swam away. I also saw a land turtle on the hotel grounds, it sat on the road were all the busses with tourist drive, so I lifted it up and brought it too safety. When I aproached it, it went in his shell, but when I lifted it up it realised something wasn't right and he started walking in the air :xd:

Other than that, I just was my lazy self. I got ZD homesick after 1 day, but I managed to avoid the internet cafe at the hotel....the torment of walking past those computers everyday....

oh and I shall delete your deleted message below this one. I can't stand those soft deleted messages (you can't help it though, you don't have the moderator powers ;))
    :O the Silent Lion is online!!

How were your last Dutch days? I heard the weather wasn't very good. Was your dad angry btw? I still feel guilty about that >.>

Oh and my mom calls you Carwinneke now :xd:
    Boo!
    Hello there mate. How's it hanging?
    Oh, you now owe me a Lemonade. =)
    M
    Haha, I love damn good times in life. Good to hear things are going well. Life's been alright, I've slowed down over the years.
    M
    I remember you (: From various sites lol. You were always the philosophical/logical member. How have you been?
    Hey; yeah, I liked the whole idea of a forum concerning 'social philosophy' and the like, so I figured it'd be an interesting forum to join.

I'm alright, yourself?
    Hello!
    I know I'm not the only user in these boards with "this" avatar, but hopefully it'll ring a bell for you. =P

How have you been doing?
    Here is your signature, if you'd like a different font or background - let me know. I hope you like it.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom