• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
MikauIncarnate
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• You haven;t modified ur Sig yet.

King of Red Lions: "Well have you come to your senses?"

Link's Response: "Obviously not I'm seeing a talking boat."
    Look close to the top-left of the comp. screen there is a spot that says Quick Links kinds close to your User Name click that it should bring up a small the 2nd items says Open Contacts Pop-up its helpful because when someone on ur contact list Logs In that thing well pop-up(no figure)
    Do you know about the contact pop-up yet? Look at my message at 9:31 I edited it about the you sent a 9:37.
    For when posting on Threads is necessary but no other time. I edit my last message to you before you posted this one.
    Yeah the 30 character thing is annoying but I find it necessary for when posting on threads but not when sending VM's. Just saw your on the !00% or Minimalist you the Standards on my 3-Heart runs No healing things like Fairies(Fountains), Red or Blue Potion that's sort of the standards on most Minimalist to add on more on Bomb Bag Expansions, Quiver Expansions or any in-game expansions that includes the Magic Bar.
    Since ur a big a WW fan I thought of a Sig for you feel free to use it here it is below.

King of Red Lions: "Well have you come to your senses?"

Link's Response: "Obviously not I'm seeing a talking boat."
    It might just be what stuff I could see on that site on not just that page. Take Youtube.com Safe Eyes blocks that and all I want ot do listen to BGM's from LoZ games. Logging Off.
    I got Parental Controls so Safe Eyes blocked it sorry I couldn't see it.

I'll be Logging Off around 5:00 for Wed. Night Dinner at Church.
    You that Dear Mario that I talked about doing during lunch today well I actually made it. The is rather plain and simple Dear Mario.
    Have great time here on ZD and DON'T troll or bring down others and also don't be afraid to share opinion or insight it might just add to the discussion. Please send a VM when/ if you accept my Friend Request.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom