• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
majorasmagic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• nope this is my very first time.i just bought my x box last night...do you have any idea how i can get to the acount management
    Wait, so you can't redeem your gamercard? Have you redeemed it on another X-BOX?

And no you can't get it back.
    Well if you already went to redeem code and entered the code correctly then the only problem I could find is that the card has probably already been redeemed.
    Actually I had to cancel my pre-order since I got a better deal with Amazon plus Super Street Fighter IV for only 10 bucks. My brother got his though I'm still waiting for mine to arrive. But I got the chance to use it and it is amazing. The 3D was not what I expected but who cares it's the games that matter not the gimmick but it was still good. It's more of an allusion from what I saw like over lapping images instead of popping out in your face like a 3D movie. But it was still amazing. It's money well spent with all it's hardware. Best piece of tech I've ever seen.
    My name is Joey008. I'm level 25. I registered your code, so once you register mine, you will appear under my friends list and whenever we're online together, we can play a match.
    yeah, there are different prices on the headsets depending on what you get, if you get an off brand like mad cats it will cost you about $10, the official headset is $20 and the official wireless head set is $50, im saving up for the wireless one because i broke my headset that came with my elite.
    Hi, nice to meet you. I would have answered you earlier, but, my computer had some water damage and I couldn't get on the internet. My FC is 216358693785. I will try to add you soon!
    Hey there! Mine is 2291-6794-4284. Under the friends menu, enter my code, and when I enter yours, we will be able to play together online, and form a party. What level are you?
    M
    Hi there!
    Thanks for the message you left me. I have only just got back online to the forums so have now replied. Yeah everyone has been a great help. Hoping to catch a fish tonight!
    Cheers!
    Yes you can the only Hidden Skill the game forces you to learn is the Ending Blow all other Hidden Skills can be skipped.
    lol funny how i just posted that thread not long ago and then thinking what if posts on visitor message and then bam notification in the top left. maybe were twins lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom