• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Zant
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Sure! Just post your request in my thread, and I will get to work! :) My thread: Ghosi's Laboratory of Creations
    Hoy Zant!! You drew those dragons yourself?! They look really good, keep up the good work!!
    :triforce:
    C
    Hiya Zant!
    Zant is also an awesome character, by the way, I joined both your Chancellor Cole fan group and your Zant fan group! :)

I think that Chancellor Cole and Zant are quite similar characters, both help the main bad guy of their game to brake free!

:triforce:
    Hey Zant i was wondering and i see like a black kind of blue filler how did you do that to your profile tell me plz. Gracias amigo!
    Haha so for Halloween i was a caveman XD I had to say i looked good :P But let me ask you the same question what were you for Halloween?
    I'm doing just fine Zant, no need to worry!! :goron: I'm just playing a lot of Zelda games!! :zora:
    HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY....zant
    whats up bro i havnt talked to you in so long! Were you being mean to your parents thats why you got it taken away. :P anyway well thats cool how life? Schools going good for you i hope Josie missed you a lot. haha Hey halloween's coming up what do you have going on that day or laster that night?

See you around in the forems bro peace out!!
    This was at a store but I don't know which one. Ebay sells them too. Zant is really cool :P So you know Zant; even after you killed Ganon people still like you :P
    They actually are. I found them on google. But I also have screenshots of him. But the one without his mask is so detailed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom