• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
LinkAlmighty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• L
    cool i love windwaker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah, it was just implemented during my absence. While Hylian Heroes were changed to Hylian Knights, the Hylian Noble ranked was put in as a step up from Hylian Knight.

So more or less, I did get promoted, even though I expected the opposite because I was gone. :sweat:

But thank you! ^^
    Hey look! It's Sora!
    I love KH!
    But that's not why I'm here.
    If I'm correct, you beat Zelda OLB right?
    Well, could you help me with the Din Temple.
    I have the Fire Rod, but I need the boss key.
    I can't reach the bottom left corner room on BF1.
    How do you get there?
    I asked on the OLB thread, but Lobaluz didn't answer.
    I asked on May 30th. :mad:
    Yeah? Cool!

Nah, I haven't been able to find the time to read it as of late. My sister has saved me all the chapters, I believe, so I'll have to make sure to find the time to read that. Thanks for telling me! ^^
    Well, judging by your sig, your a pokefreak. lol
    Did you make that sig yourself or did you find it on Google or something?
    I will probably end up buying Soul Silver, of course.

My internal batteries(of G/S/C(YES, I HAVE THEM ALL)) still work, but, I don't really play them, nowadays. I might start a new file on Silver, after I am done with Leaf green
    S
    No. We Legendary Frog fans need to stick togethah!
    S
    =D You like legendary frog! I'm adding you to my friends list! If that's ok with you. ^^
    Oh, no I haven't. But I have lurked in OLB's thread and was extremely intrigued and interested.

Only problem is we're having a bit of computer trouble over here, and installing or downloading programs is kind of hard right now... it's hard to explain. I'm going to try and play them first chance I get, because they sound awesome.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom