• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Firice da Vinci
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• That's really well done. I would have lightened the rest of the background a bit. The background is a little to dark to match the rest of the render and the effects. It looks really cool though.
    First off, I use photoshop. Then, when I save my image, I go to "Save for Web." Then, I use the "PNG-8" option. It keeps it in really high quality but lowers the file size. I love it.
    What's this about a test?! >.<
    That's what I got to do but my teacher let us listen to our iPods aswell ~
    Well, i'm going to Port Maquarie in 3 days... That's about it.. And i'm going into high school in 2011 ~
    So you seem to have a lot of stuff going on >.<
    You must be good at making things then :3 Sorry, I didn't introduce myself, i'm just MM98 ^.^
    Heh, thanks. =D I most likely won't be very active here, but it's nice to see an active, large forum. Very different from my homeland. =P
    OH!! Now I get it. I've always found TWW harder than MC. Maybe I've just beaten it less, but still. MC is a bit short too. Good idea for TP though
    WW isn't casual! I would say that it is by far one of the most engrossing Zelda titles out there! (surpassed by MM of course) plus, I don't believe that anyone found TP scary, just a little darker than the others. Yeah, I was looking at your sig :P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom