• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Valexi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I see. Don't worry, one day you will have Xbox live, it's just a matter of time of you deciding to get it.

As to what games I like, I am almost identical to you when it comes to liking games. I love rpgs, action games and some soccer titles. I do have Xboxlive and spend some time online whenever I feel like busting some wigs. :P Yes, I like fighting games too much too, especially those that allow you to play online where you can show other players just what you have. XD

I haven't really finished a Zelda title, but I like the place, that's why I stick around. I don't play Zelda games now, I don't have a GC and I don't plan on getting a Zelda game any time soon. As it is, I have too many games that I can play but that I don't have time for. Be seeing ya, Valexi, I like talking to you. ^^
    So how is it going? Do you mind me asking what kind of games you like to play? Also, do you have an xbox360?
    Thanks a lot, i had a very special birthday :D so much fun n' cake n' gifts :)
    just so you know I will tell you
    all the ZELDAS and I would like you to look them up please thanks if you want.
    RARE ZELDA GMAES I HAVE
    Zelda Game and Watch
    zelda game watch
    Freshly Picked Tingle's Rosey Rupeeland
    Tingles Balloon Fight DS
    Tingles Love Balloon trip
    four swords
    four swords adventures
    links cross bow training
    master quest
    RARE ZELDAS I DO NOT HAVE.
    Too much Tingle Pact
    zelda Mystical Seed of Courage
    Zelda's Adventures
    Zelda the Wand of Gamalon
    Link the Faces of Evil
    BS Legend of Zelda
    BS Legend of Zelda Ancient Stone Tablets
    BS Legend of Zelda Triforce of God
    FSA in Japan
    URA zelda
    ZELDA 2 SNES
    ZELDA 3
    triforce trilogy
    zelda 2 fammicom
    MAIN ZELDA I HAVE ALL THE MAIN ONES
    LOZ
    AOL nes
    ALTTP
    LA
    OOT
    LA DX
    MM
    OOS
    OOA
    WW
    MC
    TP
    PH
    ST
    SS
    WELL !!!!!!!!!! thats a lot of games ha ha ha thanks...
    Hey, Valexi. Sorry it took me this long to come vm you. I thought I had done so before, but I didn't. So here...I am saying hi.
    Stay cool, keep active, etc. :P
    Hope you don't think I am rude or any thing but if yours was not made by me then I don't think it has all the games sorry cuz there are alot of rare zelda like Too Much Tingle pact or Zelda game watch or FSA in japan how many zeldas does your list have.
    Ok thanks anyway do you like rare zeldas like the LCD games. if you don't kknow all the zeldas then tell me and I will give you a list all the game even the rare ones.
    Thank you! Oh, if you want to try out LIVE get the 30 day free trial. That's what I'm doing.
    Yeah, but who's going to buy it? :bleh:

Though it was good. I bought a Gin the Kitty when it first came out at around 800+k. Then it deflated... a couple months later, its at 1mil. But I gave the item away xD
    I got all my gold through Gaia cash... pretty much. The pathetic thing is that I've spent more than $100 on the stuff >_>
    I only got up to 1.3 mil.

Its pretty boring now... and I'm inactive on it. The prices for items have inflated way too much. Its ridiculous, really.
    Eh... I'm not very active either. I never used the forums there unless it was to sell some item to avoid their 2% deductions in the marketplace >_>
    If I ever do log in, its normally to talk to friends there or go and mess around in Towns.
    "156. I made a counting game on Gaia three years ago.
    It's still going."
    ~Valexi

As in Gaiaonline? :O
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom