• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Dabombster
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Hey Mr.Masterofthweb, it is your B-day and I will try to do something for you. Remember, no peeking!
    Parabens Bomby:)(that means, happy birhtday)
    Hope you have lots of gifts and a yummy cake
    It looks like becoming Webmaster was an earley birthday present :P Anyways Happy Birthday new Webmaster!
    Happy Birthday, Bomby. You got the best gift of 'em all: Webmastership! Plus, a happy birthday from da Petman.;)
    Yeah :) happy happy birthday and enjoy and have fun, must be awesome to have your birthday in the springtime :)
    I know how you hate all these notifications about becoming a Webmaster and it being your birthday, but that's too bad!

Happy birthday, Bomby!
    Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag :D. Now you can drive a car, drink all the alcohol you want and vote....if you lived in the Netherlands ;).

Enjoy your birthday :)
    Hey, happy birthday Bomby! Have fun and enjoy the fact that you're another year older than you were last April 3. :P
    B
    Yo Congratulations on the promotion. :) I'm glad to see you have reached this status.
    Congrats on becoming a webmaster. I know we don't get along to well, but I just wanted to say congrats. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom