• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Chris
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I understand what you mean, man. I was in 11th grade last year and it was rough. Hardest school year for me ever.

Hey, do you plan on purchasing Paper Mario: Sticker Star for the 3DS?
    A Link In Time
    A Link In Time
    Haha. Never expected to see a reply after all these years. It definitely did go well. I'm currently in the process of getting my PhD. How are you?
    Chris
    Chris
    That's awesome to hear! Good luck with the PhD, those can be a real pain. Remember that mental health is just as important as PhD work! I'm pretty alright myself. I finished school and became a Data Center Technician, which I love! I was browsing Reddit when I needed to look something Zelda-related up, and I remembered this place existed. Had some fun looking through old posts of when I was a kid and decided to troll around and reply to some things now that that's a feature. I'm amazed you stuck around as long as you did.
    A Link In Time
    A Link In Time
    I still love the franchise and stick around even if I don't post as much as I used to. And I've met a lot of good friends over the years. Especially during this pandemic it's important to have good social support to maintain mental health. It is so important as you say.

I'm glad you found a job you like. It's awesome to hear that you're doing well after all these years. Yeah, it's weird to think looking back how much time has passed since we joined. We were teens then and we're hairy ass men now haha. But we're always kids at heart. There are some passions that last a lifetime.
    Reactions: Chris
    Hi Chris, could you invite me to your Elite Zelda Members group....I promise you, I know a lot about Zelda, if you don't trust me I can prove it....somehow!!
    I know!! I can answer any question related to Zelda!!
    :triforce:
    Pen
    Pen
    Haha thank you for responding to my 15 year old cringey self XD I'm 26 now and I was very pleasantly surprised by the fact that I even got a response to this after all these years lol. I hope you've been doing well! Are you back to stick around at the forums? ^^
    • Haha
    Reactions: Chris
    Chris
    Chris
    Just came back on for a bit to see how things have changed! It's really interesting to see this place still has activity, even with the advent of Reddit and other social platforms that make communities much more accessible. I've been doing good, and I hope you are well too!
    Reactions: Pen
    Pen
    Pen
    All is good! ^^ I appreciated this little reminder of my early days at the forums cx
    Z
    What all do you have to know in order to be invited into the Elite Zelda Members Group. I know quite a bit about the Zelda Series, and the Legend of Zelda in general, But I am not sure if it is enough to be invited into a group with this impressive of a name. (and probably very impressive knowledge too.)
    I may only be a junior member of the Zelda Dungeon Community, but that in no way means I have little to no knowledge of the zelda series.
    chris quiz me on zelda stuff so i can live up to myself and my respected and join the elite zelda members
    S
    Hey how can i prove myself worthy to join ur elite zelda members group
    Hello Chris! how are you lately? good I hope! Anyways, I've never actually talked to you before! so this is a first!:nod: Well, see ya around!
    i do but my schedule gives me lots of free time and i wanted to be one of the top posters on ZD so i basically posted everywhere i could to get that title and now im gonna try and keep that title :)
    Denial of your insanity is only more proof of it. .
    Chris
    Chris
    I think you blocked me long ago, so I can't see your profile. Very curious who you used to be, because we probably went at each other a bunch. Hope you still come around here to troll every now and then.
    Ronin
    Ronin
    That's our Kitsu.
    Thanks, thanks. I've got a ways to go, but oh well. It's not like I'll be leaving anytime soon. :)
    Chris
    Chris
    I'll take messages that didn't age well for 1000, Alex.
    my avatar is not scary D:. It's just a grumpy link. and I never made a thread before (in all those 3 years) so don't worry about your post account ;). Oh and in case you didn't know, that kid in the profile pic is me
    Haha, thanks, I'll do my best. :)
    Although I did have the top of the list for a long time until Oni took it from me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom