• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
zeldafreak
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I was mostly hoping to get members in the group, so that it'll take off. Just ask general questions about emulation, if you want to participate- you certainly don't have to do anything, though, if you don't want to.
    You betcha! I'm just short of obsessed. ;) Seriously, Zelda is mostly what I collect. It's just my hobby. :D
    zeldafreak, Zelda in my Pocket is a fansite that focuses on the handheld Zelda games. It was supposed to launch on Feb. first, but the owner has had some unexpected hospital trips, and the site has since been delayed. Content is still being created for it, but it is unknown at this point when it will be public. You can check out the ZeldaWiki page for more info on it: http://www.zeldawiki.org/Zelda_in_my_Pocket

By the way, I'm glad to see that you like TMC. It's my favorite Zelda game!
    Well, my awnser would be NO!!!
    Why do people alwys keep asking this?
    Well at least you asked. Some people just steal it from me.

Look, i do not own or made the my avatar and profile picture. But it was quite hard to find them.

Feel free to copy it and use it at an other forum or website.
    But do not use it here at ZD. Here on ZD its my profile pic and avatar.
    No, it just reminded me how big of a Link/Malon shipper I use to be. I use to get in some pretty nasty arguements on other forums about it, and I still had the pictures I used to annoy the guys who argued with me, so I thought I'd use them again.

If it bothers you, I can take it down. It might be a bit too mature for the younger audience here.....
    he could be... :hmm:but i need both of their e-mail addresses to conferm... till then just be careful w/ him
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom