• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Skull Kid
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I've beaten PH on three hearts. It wasn't as hard as I expected but the final boss did kill me a couple of times :lol:
    The biggest mall in america? Wow that sounds pretty cool :D I just got back from camp and now I'm really tired and guess what...tomorrow is my birthday :D
    Z
    oooooooooooooooooooo! nifty! (>^.^)>
    It went painful me and my friend were fight over a game and I scratched her eye then she hit me three times then we fight about a strawberry shortcake roll the end there that was all that happen oops and I found my bounces Fred and I lost my Gameboy Advance
    Z
    WEEEEEEL.... i injoy MM (the one I am playing) and TP i relly want to play it i finished OOT and im also playing ALTTP. my hobbies are legos zelda games and anamashon im also a mishanary so I considder that a hobbie. for fun I hang out with my famly and frends (and of cors play zelda). there wat do you do for fun? tell me oh also I hate no HATE toon link im sorry but thats me kk? thx!
    F
    i live in chicago i use to play soccer i play basketball and football now i still play soccer once in a while when me and my child hood friend are bored but other than that i dont play much im more of a hockey fan though.
    F
    hey skull kid i like your profile pic to and your avatar. my favorite zelda games are, oot, mm, ww, tmc, tp ,st what are your favorite and ya! i am excited about skyward sword what about you? im also excited about the remake for oot for the 3ds but i think that even though nintendo is remakeing oot it still wont be no match for the original oot. no i dont have any hobbies real dont have time for theme how about you.
    You did better than me I didn't take it :( Oh well hope you got a prize :) I just got back from another vacation so I need updates :P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom