• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

Echolight
Echolight
I think it looks accurate!
You've probably already done this, but just by looking up pictures of dalmatians or other big dogs running you'll be able to get a good idea if it's anatomically accurate or not.
Just by glancing at it, it looks fine, and comparing it with a pic
360_F_206555304_7fuc5GA1rfxPQcw8UrRX7Ffj6678L9sJ.jpg

the slope of the neck and the shape of the body look fine! Any other minor differences are just parts of your artstyle, like the muzzle shape and stuff.
and the shape of the front legs and the shoulder blade look good too!

the back legs are more outstretched in the pic, but your drawing is accurate too, they're just pushed together more. There are minor differences like how the shape of the back of the foot is one curved line, but that's just your artstyle shining through. <3 Completely accurate. Looks awesome!!
Morbid Minish
Morbid Minish
I'm no artist, but as for advice with getting a tattoo I can help there. Lol.
Find a good tattoo artist. Not just the cheapest. It will make a huge difference. And then trust their opinion if it's nothing too outside of what you want. I'd take both versions maybe and ask them which they think would be better. They know what works well and looks good on skin. And as for coloring, I think line art only would be good. Since white ink tends to fade to a yellowish color after time.
Top Bottom