• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
MightyMario
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Home
    ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

Post thread…
    Shoutbox
    Spongebob Video of the Day: https://youtu.be/EdBRUNG7Zno That's his eager face. | Vote in the Halloween Avy/Sig Competition! | The Pumpkin Carving Competition has begun! | The Halloween Costume Contest has begun! | Check out the Linktober prompts! | Take a look at this month's Writing Competition Theme! | Free spooky name changes are available this month!
    Shoutbox 10
    Browse rooms

Remove formatting
    Bold
    Italic
    Underline
    Strike-through
    Text color
    Font family
    Insert link
    Smilies
    Insert

Write a public message...
    Scrapper Scrapper: Chevywolf30 has posted a new reply in the thread "Halloween 2022 Avatar & Signature Competition - Voting Round". 37 minutes ago
    Scrapper Scrapper: Azure Sage has posted a new reply in the thread "Halloween 2022 Avatar & Signature Competition - Voting Round". Today at 12:54 PM
    Scrapper Scrapper: Jack-O-Lantern has started a new thread called "Halloween 2022 Avatar & Signature Competition - Voting Round" in Competitions. Today at 12:50 PM
    Scrapper Scrapper: Vanessa28 has posted a new reply in the thread "Rate the Last Movie That You Watched". Today at 12:50 PM
    Scrapper Scrapper: Vanessa28 has posted a new reply in the thread "[Serious] What's on Your Mind? (Life Advice Thread)". Today at 12:46 PM
    thePlinko @ thePlinko: laaammme Today at 12:32 PM
    thePlinko @ thePlinko: Literally the next check I got the mirror shield, and its just the normal WW model Today at 12:32 PM
    thePlinko @ thePlinko: I just got the first shield and it was modeled to be the ST shield Today at 12:32 PM
    Scrapper Scrapper: Vanessa28 has posted a new reply in the thread "Do you ever get chills when listening to music?". Today at 12:31 PM
    thePlinko @ thePlinko: Welp Today at 12:31 PM
    Scrapper Scrapper: Vanessa28 has posted a new reply in the thread "Things That Are on Your Mind". Today at 12:29 PM
    Scrapper Scrapper: Vanessa28 has posted a new reply in the thread "The Picture Thread". Today at 12:27 PM
    thePlinko @ thePlinko: Unlike LttPR, the custom models in WWR can change some of Links items, so I’m really excited to see what they did with them to make it Spirit Tracks themed Today at 12:16 PM
    twilitfalchion @ twilitfalchion: read that as Tingle status and now I have a meme idea Today at 12:02 PM
    thePlinko @ thePlinko: tingle just gave me both #4 and #5 Today at 12:01 PM
    thePlinko @ thePlinko: Bruh Today at 12:00 PM
    thePlinko @ thePlinko: I’ve done like, 6 checks and 3 of them have been statues Today at 11:58 AM
    thePlinko @ thePlinko: I’m getting the feeling that the tingle statues are required Today at 11:58 AM
    thePlinko @ thePlinko: Oddly enough, I think that it’s going to take longer to get used to playing WW with a 360 controller than it did with either n64 game Today at 11:53 AM
    twilitfalchion @ twilitfalchion: yo, Jack Today at 11:45 AM
    Azure Sage @ Azure Sage: omg its jack! Today at 11:45 AM
    Jack-O-Lantern @ Jack-O-Lantern: hee hee hee! Today at 11:45 AM
    Chevywolf30 @ Chevywolf30: JACK Today at 11:45 AM
    Scrapper Scrapper: Jack-O-Lantern has started a new thread called "Halloween 2022 Costume Contest - Entry Round" in Community Area. Today at 11:44 AM
    Scrapper Scrapper: Jack-O-Lantern has started a new thread called "Halloween 2022 Pumpkin Carving Competition - Entry Round" in Competitions. Today at 11:43 AM
    Featured Threads and Blog Posts
    Bootleg Game Systems
    Bootleg Game Systems
    Have you guys ever had any experience with any bootleg systems? There's tons and tons of them over the years of varying quality that I wonder if some of you guys encountered some. When I was...
    mαrkαsscoρ - Sep 9, 2022 157 6
    Drawing Competition Round 48 - Results
    Hi all and welcome back to the drawing comp. Sorry for missing the previous one, had a lot going on that month. But we're back and ready to draw! This months theme is... Deep Sea! Inspired by...
    Morbid Minish - Sep 8, 2022 939 28
    Halloween 2022 Avatar & Signature Competition - Voting Round
    Halloween 2022 Avatar & Signature Competition Voting Round Hee hee hee! It is I, the one and only czar of Halloween! I see on this positively horrific night that many of you have submitted...
    Jack-O-Lantern - Today at 12:50 PM 15 2
    Halloween 2022 Costume Contest - Entry Round
    Halloween 2022 Costume Contest Hee hee hee! It is I, the czar of Halloween! Out of the many faithful Halloween traditions, only one stands out just as faithful as candy collecting, and that is...
    Jack-O-Lantern - Today at 11:44 AM 11 0
    Halloween 2022 Pumpkin Carving Competition - Entry Round
    Halloween 2022 Pumpkin Carving Competition - Entry Round
    Halloween 2022 Pumpkin Carving Competition Hee hee hee! It is I, the czar of Halloween! I believe we are all familiar with carving pumpkins and making jack-o-lanterns. And none are more familiar...
    Jack-O-Lantern - Today at 11:43 AM 18 0
    Halloween 2022 Avatar & Signature Competition - Entry Round
    Halloween 2022 Avatar & Signature Competition - Entry Round
    Halloween 2022 Avatar & Signature Competition Hee hee hee! It is I, the reigning czar of Halloween! I have returned to the forums once again this year! After all, it's not a spooky celebration...
    Jack-O-Lantern - Oct 1, 2022 176 6
    Tears of the Kingdom Statue Thing
    Tears of the Kingdom Statue Thing
    The owl depiction is supposed to be a Zonai depiction of Hylia based on the Blupees, surrounded by 7 spirals representing the seven sages. The carvings are depicting the aftermath of the First...
    GZ Zelda - Sep 13, 2022 656 22
    BOTW2 Title & Release Date Confirmed
    BOTW2's title has been confirmed as The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom in today's direct and the game will launch May 12, 2023. What are your thoughts?
    Jimmu - Sep 13, 2022 1,816 75
    Bootleg Game Systems
    Bootleg Game Systems
    Have you guys ever had any experience with any bootleg systems? There's tons and tons of them over the years of varying quality that I wonder if some of you guys encountered some. When I was...
    mαrkαsscoρ - Sep 9, 2022 157 6
    Hi all and welcome back to the drawing comp. Sorry for missing the previous one, had a lot going on that month. But we're back and ready to draw! This months theme is... Deep Sea! Inspired by...
    Morbid Minish - Sep 8, 2022 939 28
    Halloween 2022 Avatar & Signature Competition Voting Round Hee hee hee! It is I, the one and only czar of Halloween! I see on this positively horrific night that many of you have submitted...
    Jack-O-Lantern - Today at 12:50 PM 15 2
    Halloween 2022 Costume Contest Hee hee hee! It is I, the czar of Halloween! Out of the many faithful Halloween traditions, only one stands out just as faithful as candy collecting, and that is...
    Jack-O-Lantern - Today at 11:44 AM 11 0
    Zelda Forums
    Tears of the Kingdom
    Discussion and speculation on the The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
    Threads
    PeanutCandy
    Oct 8, 2022 PeanutCandy
    Breath of the Wild
    Talk about the latest Legend of Zelda title for the Nintendo Wii U and Nintendo Switch.
    Threads
    J
    Can one reverse forward/back on right side joycon for BOTW?
    Sep 16, 2022 jwill
    Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
    For discussions relating to Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
    Threads
    Magolor04726
    What have you been up to in AoC?
    Oct 1, 2022 Magolor04726
    Skyward Sword HD
    For discussion on Skyward Sword HD.
    Threads
    A Link In Time
    After going through a recent playthrough of Skyward Sword, I realized something...
    Sep 24, 2022 A Link In Time
    Zelda Theory
    Timeline Theory discussion as well as theories on the various characters, locations, and races of the Zelda World.
    Threads
    Moblinking5000
    Spoiler Could the Downfall Timeline be Link dying against Ganondorf in an alternate CHILD Timeline?
    Yesterday at 11:05 PM Moblinking5000
    World of Zelda
    General Zelda discussion talking about any of the games or virtually anything related to the series in general.
    Threads
    C
    What is your unpopular Zelda opinion?
    Yesterday at 9:21 AM Courser*Honey*Bee
    General Chitchat
    General Discussion
    The place where you can talk about anything that doesn't fit in another thread.
    Threads
    Vanessa28
    Do you ever get chills when listening to music?
    Today at 12:31 PM Vanessa28
    General Gaming
    General Gaming Topics and Discussion.
    Animal Crossing Fire Emblem Monster Hunter Splatoon Super Smash Bros World of Pokemon
    Threads
    Reksew_Trebla
    Design A Crossover Game With Your Faves
    Yesterday at 7:58 PM Reksew_Trebla
    Media
    All types of media can be discussed here. TV series, movies, and more!
    Anime & Manga
    Threads
    Vanessa28
    Rate the Last Movie That You Watched
    Today at 12:50 PM Vanessa28
    Science and Technology
    Forum for topics stemming from Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math.
    careful SpongeBob
    careful SpongeBob
    Careful SpongeBob!
    CAREFUL SPONGEBOBBBBB
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom