• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

Chevywolf30
Chevywolf30
Thanks, I did it as a drawing once and when I got into playing with Photoshop/Gimp decided to make a better version.
Reactions: Ninja
Ninja
Ninja
My first car was a 2006 Pontiac G6. It was a complete ****box, but when it worked, it was incredibly fun to drive. I've been saving up to purchase a truck, and the Colorado looks really nice. I do like the Ford Maverick that's releasing. A compact pick up that gets 40MPG, checks the boxes but I'm not sure how reliable Ford hybrids are.
Chevywolf30
Chevywolf30
I don't trust the hybrids/electric cars at all. Too new to be very reliable yet imo.
Reactions: Ninja
Ninja
Ninja
What are you currently driving now?
Chevywolf30
Chevywolf30
2003 Impala. I've had it for over a year now, It's got a misfire in one of the cylinders, no AC, I can tell the transmission ain't gonna last forever and there's something going on now that I don't trust, but I saved every penny for it since I was like 12 so I love it to death.

2021-03-24-jpg.46164
Ninja
Ninja
Nice color. Definitely the classic ones are built like tanks, even with things wrong with it it’ll keep chugging along! Here in Vegas without AC we would die lol
Chevywolf30
Chevywolf30
Lol, I live in Northeast Texas, I know what you mean by heat. I'm familiar with having AC issues, so when I got it I didn't bother with it because I knew things would be cooling down before long, and then this year for June/July we were busy moving and I wasn't working so again, no need. By the time I finally got a job again (2 weeks ago) it's just a month or so before things cool down again, so I just roll down the windows.
Ninja
Ninja
you’re a saint for being able to handle it. Vegas we have dry heat, so opening the front door will be exactly like opening a 450F oven! Congrats on the job btw!
Chevywolf30
Chevywolf30
Been living in the South for 18 years, I'm used to it lol. I've seen 100f temperatures anywhere from May to September
Top Bottom