• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Djinn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• hey Djinn, hope you've been well, I've been away a lot traveling with my girlfriend and studying, which is why I haven't been around, and I also took the time to watch the entirety of One Piece, that was an ordeal but the show is surprisingly deep
    How's it going, Djinn? What are you up to these days?
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Hi AliT, I have been msotly working remote for a while now, like almost everyone these days.

How have you been?
    A Link In Time
    A Link In Time
    Getting some things in order for going back to school in August. I was working for the second half of 2019 and early 2020 but unfortunately got laid off because of the pandemic. Oh well. It's given me more time to study. Though I'll shamelessly admit that when late night rolls around, it's videogames and anime for me.
    Hey bud. How's it going. Long time no chat. How are things. Your name came up in a conversation I had with Locke and just realized we hadn't crossed paths in a long time. Hope all is well.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    H, yea I have not really spoken to you in a while now. I have been keeping busy with work etc.
    Hey man, it's been awhile.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Not really, mostly from there not being many left around to have issues. Their forum community was a lot more extreme than anything here but that was around 2012ish. Their site went down a few times, once was for a few months which had almost everyone leaving. Then they reset their forums and hardly anyone came back.
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    I remember when the merger was being talked about they had recently reset their Forum.

So Zachie is like the only ZI member still around?
    Djinn
    Djinn
    as Forum staff yea, most of the rest do not even have forum accounts. They just stick to discord and main site posting
    Hey Djinn, I was wondering if you could change my name to 'Aku'? I am royally bored of my current username, I've had it for years, so just having three letters sounds like something a lot more simple. :)
    I can't ever stop watching your spastic cactus! :zelda: SO MUCH FUN!! :ezlo: Don't ever change it or I will be very sad.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Thanks,

it was just an animation test to get better at timing
    Castle
    Castle
    Yeah but it's like LEGENDARY man!! Everybody loves your cactus! <3

really, the animation is really fun to watch. so many funny expressions on certain frames. and the premise itself is really amusing :D idk why he's so bonkers but I luve him LOL i guess if I was rooted to a pot I'd be a bit restless too XD
    Djinn
    Djinn
    The last few avatars were all random things I made, this was the first time I did not use some existing character like the venusaur
    Your avatar reminds of those WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBEMEN!
    WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING CACTUS
    Djinn
    Djinn
    He's extra wackier with more flailing
    Reactions: Castle
    D
    Hey there old Djinn, old buddy you old pal friend, can you change my name to "Prophecies About Bok Choy" It's really important to me thanks buddy friend.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    mmkay
    D
    Deleted member 14134
    Thanks Djinn
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom