• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
HeroOfTime
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• So the US is social distance/voluntary quarantining until the end of April. I'm going to take that time to see how many of the Zelda games I can finish within a month... Going to try to get through all 18 of the main games...
    Reactions: LegendOfMeesh
    HestuTheForestMan
    HestuTheForestMan
    So, did you do it?
    A Link In Time
    A Link In Time
    How many did you get through?
    HeroOfTime
    HeroOfTime
    My main Zelda gaming device had a bluetooth issue that I wasn't able to fix until near the end. I got through 5 I think, mostly using my 3DS lol. I lost most of my motivation when my main system stopped working. Definitely going to try this another month.
    *Happiness Noise*

MHA_Announcement-1-1024x536.jpg
    • Love
    Reactions: GrooseIsLoose
    GrooseIsLoose
    GrooseIsLoose
    Animax is banned in India now:confused: . I also used to watch Naruto, Nisekoi, www.working, seven deadly sins, Twinstar Exorcists along with my hero academia
    HeroOfTime
    HeroOfTime
    Aww, bummer man, it's really gotta suck not being able to watch your favorite shows. :confused: Have you considered using a VPN?
    Yo! Are you the Hero of Time I know? The writer who wrote about Damera?
    *M i d n a*
    *M i d n a*
    Hahaha. really? What were they calling you, the bullies? lol Naw, they are all cool. :)
    HeroOfTime
    HeroOfTime
    It was like Sully or something. I had no idea what was going on for the longest time
    *M i d n a*
    *M i d n a*
    Oh yeah! I remember they called him that: Sully. I just called him HoT, or Damera, after a character he created and allowed me to use in my stories.
    Well... I've finally done it. I told myself I would never, but... I've finally started watching anime...
    HeroOfTime
    HeroOfTime
    Oh, and the Ace Attorney anime, of course
    Reactions: Mido
    Mido
    Mido
    I've heard it has a unique case in Season 2, so I might have to consider watching the anime myself one of these days.
    Doc
    Doc
    I saw FMA 03 being bashed, and just wanted to come its defense a little bit. The series isn't bad and some of the changes from the manga weren't bad, just different. I also think that everything both iterations do (the first several episodes of Brotherhood and 03 follow a similar plot) are done much better in '03.

Everyone above has already hit my big three. My Hero Academia, Attack on Titan, and FMA.
    Reactions: Mido
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom