• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

A Link In Time
A Link In Time
What are you watching?
HeroOfTime
HeroOfTime
Just finished season 3 of My Hero Academia. I WANT MOAR!! WHERE'S SEASON 4?!

Started SAO to fill the void in the meantime. Any recommendations?
A Link In Time
A Link In Time
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

You can watch the 2003 anime too, but Brotherhood follows the manga.

Code Geass

It might not be for you if you dislike things get bloody and political but has an amazing story.
A Link In Time
A Link In Time
Also, just so you know, there are some scenes in SAO that are pretty close to rape, so letting you know in advance that things get a bit mature.
HeroOfTime
HeroOfTime
Yeah, I heard it gets pretty dark, especially in season 2. There's no nudity though, right?
A Link In Time
A Link In Time
Nah. No nudity.
A Link In Time
A Link In Time
Actually, I was reminded of one thing, but it's not too bad. There is a scene where a girl is taking a shower, and you can see her butt cheeks and crack for a few seconds.
Pen
Pen
I strongly second the Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood recommendation. I'd like to advice you to stay away completely from the anime called only Fullmetal Alchemist, since it differs starkly from the source material and is just way worse in general according to most people. Totally watch Brotherhood though! ^^
Pen
Pen
Additionally I'd like to recommend Attack on Titan if you wanna experience an incredibly well thought out story with tons of cleverly written characters in a fantastically intriguing fictional world. Only warning I have about that one is the visual violence and gore that I've heard can be a bit too much for some people.
Pen
Pen
And lastly I'd like to recommend Steins;Gate (another favourite of mine). If you like time travel and Japanese pop culture this anime is a must watch! ;)
HeroOfTime
HeroOfTime
Yeah, I've seen a lot of ads for Attack on Titan, and it looks pretty cool. What's your Avatar from, btw?
Pen
Pen
My avatar is from one of the front cover arts of one of the Attack on Titan manga books. ^^
Mido
Mido
There's also this sequel series to Steins;Gate about which I've heard interesting things. I cannot seem to recall the name of it at this time.

In any case, it seems these two gentleman have you set! I can't say I'd recommend much more (FMA: Brotherhood being the only one mentioned among them that I've personally seen) except for maybe Death Note and Hunter X Hunter off the top of my head.
Top Bottom