• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Vanessa28
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Hi, can I check track&trace codes with you? The website is borked. Customer service is aware about it. Thanks! (:
    Vanessa28
    Vanessa28
    I'm not working at customer services. I sort the packages and scan them and label them so I can't help you with track and traces :(
    I was sorting my room out today and I found this :D
    doctor_who_regeneration.jpg
    Vee, do you still use Skype? We were going to have a giant call in a few days if you want to join.
    Vanessa28
    Vanessa28
    No, I removed Skype a while ago
    A Link In Time
    A Link In Time
    Oh, okay. Maybe we can get something going on Discord one of these days.
    Reactions: Vanessa28
    Vanessa28
    Vanessa28
    Love you hun <3 I never forget the sweet thing you did for me on my Deviantart account. You're very high up in my list of sweetest people anyway.
    Reactions: Spirit
    D
    I wanted to mention you in my blog also but I feel like we just don't talk consistently enough and I didn't know what to say. But I did always enjoy our talks and I tried to always talk to you whenever you were around and I did like your sense of humor.
    Reactions: Vanessa28
    D
    Deleted member 14134
    I'll come back one day to talk smack if my wings ever beat your flyers if that ever happens :p. Last, I'm sorry for breaking your high score in tetris and by extension, your heart. Your blog about that was one of the funniest things I've read on this forum. Take care Veeeeeeee :right: (stupid 420 char limit)
    Vanessa28
    Vanessa28
    Silly Bok! You don't have to mention me, you silly! If I would like you only because of you mentioning me something would be terribly wrong. That's so not how it works. Buuuut...I still feel sore about you beating my score in tetris :P Nah just kidding :P And your chicken wings will never beat my wondeful amazing flyers -who haven't done much for years now but I refuse to mention that - :P I will miss you, Bok!!!!
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    D
    Hallo Vanessa hier DeeJee zou je willen helpen hoe ik films en muziek kan downloaden?
    Vanessa, I've been meaning to congratulate you on the promotion, but I keep blowing it off. So here I am, congrats :cool: You've earned it!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom