• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Kappa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Wait, who are you from before? I feel embarrassed for forgetting.
    Kappa
    Kappa
    UUUH I was Medli waaayyyyy back when, it's been.. years though! We did talk once right?? You seem incredibly familiar, I'm so sorry I'm out of touch with all of this!
    A Link In Time
    A Link In Time
    Yeah, I think I remember now. You were a name pairing with Pendio when he went by Komali.
    happy birthday whenever you come back.
    Kappa
    Kappa
    YALL ARE STILL HERE IM SCREAMING
    ty tho
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    OH MY GOD YOUR BACK! I miss you so much:hug:! Yeah, it's been hell here, but I'm surviving. How you been doing lately?
    Nice! By the way do you want us to use any special rules while playing through the game? :? I think it would work well just to just start a new save file and play to the point where Ganondorf is defeated in the end (without having to collect various side things). But if you have any ideas on little extra stuff to do in the playthrough, then please share them. ^^
    Um... okay. Hmm... I suppose it would be cool to play The Wind Waker since when we first started making conversation here our usernames were based on two WW-characters. It could be a fun thing. :D What do you say?
    LOL And no, unfortunately I have no Sonic games. Well, out of the three games in out list (OoT, WW & KIU) I'm equally happy playing ether of them. So, if you'd like you can pick whichever game you want to play. :D
    Alright, good, that shortens the list!

Ocarina of Time
    The Wind Waker
    Kid Icarus: Uprising
    (Spirit Tracks)
    (Skyward Sword)

I think it stands between OoT, WW and KIU. You may not find your copy of ST and since you haven't beaten SS yet, and I've beaten it like six times, I think it would be an unfair versus. :) By the way, you don't have any other game suggestions?
    I agree, the summer is definitely the best time for it. Also, I didn't think of Super Mario 3D Land when I said "the four 3D Mario games" earlier. I meant the four 3D Mario games for stationary systems (64, Sunshine, Galaxy and Galaxy 2). Do you have any of those? :? Alright, so Kid Icarus is an option then! When I think about it I don't think the Pokémon games are that good for versuses actually. I think it can become very tedious when you have to train your Pokémon if you should fall behind in training. So, out of the Zelda games, which ones can we consider playing? I think OoT, WW, TP, PH, ST and SS could work.

I suggest these for now:
    Super Mario 64
    Ocarina of Time
    Super Mario Sunshine
    The Wind Waker
    Twilight Princess
    Super Mario Galaxy
    Phantom Hourglass
    Spirit Tracks
    Super Mario Galaxy 2
    Skyward Sword
    Kid Icarus: Uprising

If there is any game on the list that you don't want to play then we'll remove it, naturally. Do you have any suggestions for other games? Ones the list is finished we can decided what game to play! :D

Nice new avatar by the way! :) It looks cool!
    Cool! :cool: So, berhaps we should begin with listing all games that both of us have and would like to play. :) I have and could consider playing all of the main Zelda games (though maybe not the older ones, they're too hard) and also the four 3D Mario games. Pokémon could be fun to do as well. For my 3DS I've got Kid Icarus: Uprising, if you have that game too and would like to play it, that game can also be an option. I'm sure I've missed some games. If you have other suggestions, please tell. Also, tell me which of these games you don't have or don't want to play. :D
    It would actually be really fun to do something like it via chat. Are you ready to decide on a game? :D
    Of course. I'm fine with that. :) I don't really know how to do such a thing in a good way without being able to talk to each other. I guess writing works almost as well though. That could probably work fine.

It's cool to see the full picture of Kappa the Dragon (I had only seen her in your avatar before). And I like your drawing of Judas a lot!
    If you don't want to do it I completely understand. In fact, I never even expected to consider doing such a thing until recently. Though if you would want to do it sometime I think it'd just be a sort of private thing (not to be recorded I mean), because I don't know of a way to record stuff like that either.

Also, I just noticed that you've updated your drawings album. The new drawings look really nice!
    Sounds like a very fun idea! I'd love to do that sometime. :) Though I think the best time to do such a thing would be during the summer break perhaps, because then there's no school to worry about and it's easier to stay up late since that will likely be necessary for at least one of us (considering we're in different time zones). So, I propose we try it out this upcoming summer. What do you think of that? And in the meantime we can decide which game to play, and more exact "rules". :D
    Yes, Zelda games can be difficult to speed-run due to all of the dialogues. WW is probably one of the longer games in the series too. I have considered trying to beat WW in a day before, though after thinking about it for a while I decided not to do it because it's such a long game. Maybe three years ago I beat TP in a day, it took me about 14 hours. I think I'd do better if I tried that again today, though such "projects" are quite exhausting to go through with (yet very fun). c:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom