• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• I don't know who you are or why we are following each other but if you return to the forums I would be happy to chat with you
    56676165.jpg

Pre-Card Announcement: If you're receiving this it's because Misty said you were going on her Christmas (Hitmas) list. You lucky goober.
    Dear Moonstone,
    I hope this Hitler Christmas Card finds you and your family spiffy and lovely. You're my favourite person to trade True Blood Memes with. Whether is it Allah, Jesus, or No One at all that brings you good fortune, gifts, and a very merry christmas, I want you to have a particularly lovely one this year. Always remember to Heil Hitler and nothing will ever be able to harm you including bombs and briefcases.
    Cheers,
    Misty
    P.S. Harambe Died for your freedom so you better have a quiet moment for him at some point this season.
    Hi, Moonstone. Sorry for taking almost two months to reply to you lol. I'm good. Just finished my finals for the semester. How are you?
    M
    Moonstone
    That's alright xD I'm doing well. Moved to Colorado so that's a big change for me. :)
    Simic combine? We gon have problems
    M
    Moonstone
    You play Orzhov?
    Libk
    Libk
    No. I just dislike simic. More of a Dimir guy
    M
    Moonstone
    Black is the one color I have a tough time playing. Unless it's Vampires. I really don't like sacrificing my creatures. xD
    Thank you for referencing the Green Ranger. I really enjoyed that.
    M
    Moonstone
    XD I'm glad! That was the most awesome summoning sequence I knew as a kid and heck even to today tbh
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom