• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

Din Akera
Din Akera
Oh my god. Hi my old friend. It's great to see your name pop up. I"m doing alright. Pretty good. How are you?
athenian200
athenian200
I'm doing alright. I got all the way to Calculus II before getting burned out from school and needing a break. The math gets a lot tougher at that point. I'm sort of reconnecting with people, but not really feeling the same level of enthusiasm for ZD as I did when I was newer.
Din Akera
Din Akera
Good for you for going as far as you did. Math is crazy hard. Reconnecting is always a good thing. lol I feel you there. chatting with some people I know and remember has me smiling tonight though.
athenian200
athenian200
Math really is tough. The funny thing is, there was a thread called "Members you miss" just now, and I happened to mention your name on it. Then you show up not long afterwards.
Din Akera
Din Akera
Aww. Thanks Athenian. I miss alot of people from here.
athenian200
athenian200
Yeah, me too. The list of people I miss is actually quite long.
Din Akera
Din Akera
I'm sure mine would be too. If I actually sat down and made it.
athenian200
athenian200
You know, you always used to do a really good job on the podcast. I don't know if I ever told you that, but I thought it was fun to listen to or participate in.
Din Akera
Din Akera
Well thank-you. It was very fun to do. I have fond memories of it.
athenian200
athenian200
So, are you just passing through for the day, or do you think you'll be sticking around for a little while?
Din Akera
Din Akera
Tonight was passing through on a whim. Definitely. Seeing some friendly usernames that I know makes me want to maybe drop in a little more often though.
Top Bottom