• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

AncientPoe
AncientPoe
Yeah, blame The Force Awakens. It "Awakened" Star Wars love and with that came a resurgence in X-Wing Minis love. Plus, well, they haven't said anything new for Zelda in like a millionbillion years so there wasn't really anything keeping my attention.
AncientPoe
AncientPoe
It's still kinda hard coming back to this though because there really isn't much new conversation, as they still haven't really said anything with meat on its bones. Also this forum moves about one hundredth the speed of the X-Wing forum. Here a high traffic thread might make it to 4 pages. There, it will make it to 28 pages, in about half the time.
AncientPoe
AncientPoe
Honestly, it feels nice to be missed though. Thanks for taking the time to say something. Hopefully I can still find salient things to contribute to the conversation. (also why is there a character limit on replies?)
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Yeah, well supposedly this new Zelda game will be a dual release on the Wii U and later on the NX when it launches.
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Unfortunatly, yes there is a stupid character limt on these replies which I've been pushing to be raised for the last year.
AncientPoe
AncientPoe
Haven't been around, so I don't really know much about the NX. Has there even been information about its release, enough to lend credible evidence to the idea that they'd be timed together? Or is this one of those elements of fancy that people just keep piling onto without just cause?
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Well there is a rumor that the NX is going to be launched later this year, and supposedly there is credible evidence that has been presented that a “Zelda NX” will be a launch title.
Top Bottom