• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

Malia
Malia
Yeah day 1 was pretty crazy! Haha. A bit of a kick to the face, losing the doc' D: but ah well, onward, eh?
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
I'm gonna keep my eyes on Marik, that's for sure. Yugi, to see just how useful he'll be if he is town. Solomon Muto also... just because...
Malia
Malia
Is this your first anon game on ZU?
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Malia
Malia
Excellent! They're my fave kinda Mafia games since it makes meta-reading a lot harder :D Previously we've had Ace Attorney and Paper Mario for anon. Good luck and hope you have fun!!
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
I remember Paper Mario, it looked like so much fun. I'll definitely have fun with this! ;)
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Liah I'm dying to play a game with you! Usually your always GMing or co-GMing. You gotta play with me soon, ok?
Malia
Malia
Haha yeah I left playing Mafia almost a year ago! Me, Michael, Foo and Stryder all run the Mafia community on ZU now, so I focus on that <3. I might return sometime this year though and if I do, I will let you know!
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Yeah be sure to tell me, I'd love to play a game with you. Lol, I've played with Mike before in Star Wars Mafia, I played with Goo once here on ZD. They're both really good.
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Goo, lol typo. *Foo
Top Bottom