• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
Thanks man! I just got back from my holiday. Hope your 2016 has been good so far!
Triforce King
Triforce King
You're welcome! Oh, how was it? Yes it has, thank you. I hope your 2016 is good also.
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
It was really fun. We had a really good time. How has Xenoblade been for you?
Triforce King
Triforce King
Well that's good to hear. That's great, what did you do? Well it's fun. I mean I'm not too thrill on being gated from some FN Sites because I didn't have a skell/Doll, I really think it defeat the purpose of exploration, and I also think it's still hard to find a normal mission in this game and the FrontierNav doesn't help that much at all, but other than that it's fun.
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
Gating is a problem in that game, no question. It's a frustrating game to get into, but eventually you'll stop being as frustrated. But the stuff I say in the thread is all true. It's a really fun game, but some of the stuff they did is really stupid. Overall, I think it's too big. I never thought I'd say that.
Triforce King
Triforce King
Yeah, but I got the strategy guide for it, but I agree with you on the gating quest. Yeah I hope so. Well I don't think it's a bad thing, for the game to be big as it is. It just how they handle exploration that they need to work on. I also don't like the fact that changing your division is tied to online. Anyway, how you doing today?
Triforce King
Triforce King
Oh, and when are you going to put your Nintendo Network ID in the NNID exchange thread? It will be nice to team up with you online:).
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
It's CrimsonCavalier! Add me anytime!
Top Bottom