• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
I am great! I'm loving this break. I miss Florida though ... Maryland is very gloomy and dark and cold compared to sunny Florida. How's everything on your end?
Triforce King
Triforce King
That's great to hear^^! That's good man. That's too bad, maybe you might go there on your next break. I'm okay, doing good. Did you know I haven't open my Wii U and copy of xenoblade chronicles x yet? ha,ha:cooky:
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
Oh, I live in Florida now. I'm just in Maryland for break! I can't believe you haven't opened the Wii U! Why not? :P
Triforce King
Triforce King
Oh, my bad:sweat:. Because my dumb self want to be traditional:lol:. I haven't even unwrap the plastic off my strategy guide.
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
Oh, is it a Christmas present? That takes a lot of self control! Good for you! :P
Triforce King
Triforce King
Yeah, a Christmas present for myself. Sometimes you just got to treat yourself to something nice. Yeah, sometimes self control is a good thing. Thanks Crimson!^^
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
Well, it will be worth the wait. I didn't know you hadn't been playing yet. I guess the Xenoblade thread is really not a place you need to go if you want to keep yourself from spoiling the game! You're going to have a blast though. The game is a lot of fun.
Triforce King
Triforce King
I'm sure it will be. Yeah I haven't. In a matter of fact, I haven't been playing none of my games lately, and I don't know why:confused:. Oh don't worry, it's not that bad. It's not much being spoiled anyways. Ha,ha, I Know, I can't wait:D. Also you got to promise me that we'll play together online when we get the chance.
CrimsonCavalier
CrimsonCavalier
You bet man. I'll be on a trip for about a week during the actual Christmas time period, but when I get back, we will definitely play.
Top Bottom