• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
SpiteChaotic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Hey there SpiteChaotic, what's it like on Planet Earth? I'm a trillion miles away but dude today you look so badass, yes you do~

Howdy?
    Hello there, how are you, sir?
    SpiteChaotic
    SpiteChaotic
    I am rather well. You?
    Ah, tiring but rewarding. I have found myself a job at a cuisine, and I am liking it very much. ^^
    Hey, I don't think we've talked before. How's it going?
    A Link In Time
    A Link In Time
    I was wondering if you were interested in joining a Zelda Dungeon Community chat called the "Rare Selda Text Chat".
    SpiteChaotic
    SpiteChaotic
    I am rarely on skype. And when I join like a community chat thing it usually is overloading with comments so i get flooded the next time im on. I logged on once to get a thousand unread messages. Not fun since it lags my ****ty computer.
    A Link In Time
    A Link In Time
    Oh, I see. Well, feel free to message me if you ever change your mind.
    Love your avatar, did you make it yourself?
    SpiteChaotic
    SpiteChaotic
    I did not. Just found it on google images. I wish I could draw this well.
    Hello Spite, people just call me Snake around here, I'm just wanting to welcome you to ZD. This place is really cool, and there are a lot of cool people here. I hope your time here is as enjoyable as it has been for me, and feel free to ask me any questions about the forums, how to use the tools in the forum, so you can make good posts and draw positive attitudes from other members. Be sure to read the Forum Rules as to not accidentally upset someone. Be respectful and no one will ever have a reason to have any disgruntled feeling towards you. I will warn you that there are disrespectful people here, and it would be a mistake to let them get to you and cause you to come down to their level. Just be cool and let it roll by not acknowledge them and continue with you posts as if they never said anything.

This place is really cool once you start making friends. This place has a good way of making you feel like you are actually chillin in a private community of friends. So enjoy, post smart, and have fun. Let me know if you need anything. Even if its advice about how to deal with another member, I can let you know whether they are just having/poking fun, or genuinely trying to be disrespectful. ;p

P.S. dont forget there is a lot of good Zelda related articles on the main site. As well as great Walkthroughs which I'm guessing is how you found us. I have personally been trying to pull articles into discussions by starting my Gossip Stone threads which is a column from the main site by numerous authors who are all great and write articles that raise good conversation. Any ways have fun.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom