• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

D
Deleted member 14134
In other news, I don't know how to properly quote a post on my phone.
V
Ver-go-a-go-go
Not a single joke about it man, these sites called Amazon and Ebay will still net you money for it for sure. Depends on what model you have though, the delux set still goes for a nice amount.

And yeah, quoting is kind of important for a forum. You could talk to an admin if you don't know how to do it on mobile, I'm sure they'd be happy to help.
D
Deleted member 14134
The mods ban me whenever I try to talk to them, kick me to the side of the road like I'm some sort of filthy street urchin begging for a coin from the fine bourgeois as they make their way home on a cold winter night through the market square.
D
Deleted member 14134
I guess I'll just continue to struggle on, hungry, stealing what food I can and picking up the scraps from the back alleys of taverns that the dogs don't get to first and never knowing how to properly quote on an online forum.
V
Ver-go-a-go-go
I think I got a tear in my eye from how emotionally moving that was. It's such a shame how oppressed the common man is on this forum.
D
Deleted member 14134
You're sympathy moves me. I only wish others on the forum had a shred of the compassion you showed me.
Top Bottom