• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
DekuNut
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• I just made an entire video about Cutman without making a single pun. I'm angry at myself
    Hey there, I don't think we've spoken much, so uhh... how's it going?
    Not really, but I'm guessing that he's around our age. I guess I could give him a chance at our friendly neighbour.
    As for this year, I see that superheroes can't get along while the bad guys can. I am already loving this year in the film industry.
    DekuNut
    DekuNut
    The actor I think is 16, while the character is supposed to be 15. So he's a little bit younger than me at least, and I forget your age. He sounds a little younger than that to me, but I'm withholding judgement until I see the movie.
    And yeah, that seems to be the case. Though I think that the "getting along" bit in Suicide Squad will be pretty weak.
    btw, are there any RPs you're part of that I can join on here, or Mafia games, or something of that nature? I'm kinda looking to flex my writing muscles. They've been wasting away. :P
    DekuNut
    DekuNut
    Check Skype. I'll send it to you over that - character limit
    So had to make a new account, but I'm up now.
    -HBC
    DekuNut
    DekuNut
    WHO IS THIS FOUL BEAST
    on a separate note, hey Cat
    Blackcat
    Blackcat
    Why, I'm a black cat, senor, harbinger of Death and misfortunes. Also a warm cuddler during winter nights. :P
    Que pasa mi amigo?
    DekuNut
    DekuNut
    Nada mucho. Y tu?
    Zelda18
    Zelda18
    Yeah. I started up a few new classes, but other than that, just trying to find time to finish a couple chapters of my story for Fictionpress :/
    DekuNut
    DekuNut
    Same. I'm finally ready to start on the Villains story, but alas, time is short
    Your avatar has made me both nostalgic for the past, and pissed off at Ken Penders all over again. RIP Evil Sonic, original character do not steal.
    DekuNut
    DekuNut
    Well he's not technically a Penders character. He first showed up around issue 20, back in the early 90s. Sadly, since Penders had such an effect on him, Archie/Sega are keeping him out anyways.
    Good to see there's others around who know the comics too.
    Hey! Yeah, I've actually just had my account open on my phone, I figured if I always had it open when I went on the Internet I wouldn't forget to try and talk to some people. That failed. So how've you been? Also, if it's easier, could I get your email or Skype you? I think I have your Skype from forever ago. It just gives me a reminder to talk to people since I've been super forgetful and busy recently
    DekuNut
    DekuNut
    Yeah, you've got my Skype. Chase DekuNut. I'll send you a message in a bit. You're... one of the Dylans on my list lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom