• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
EeveeChan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• somanybirthdays_3550.jpg

Happy Birthday, friend! Come around soon and send me a message. :)
    It can get pretty warm here, yeah, but I am kind of tired and want to take a nap...we'll chat more next time, I'll see you around.
    Meh, image away then...it's a soemwhat sad poem btw, the theme Samidare and my current avatar inspired it's creation.

I agree with you there, rain and storms are pretty great, and snow isn't too bad either. I got quite a bit of snow here in Ontario myself though, so it finally looking like spring outside makes me happy, I had gotten tired of the stuff.
    Could you access the image that link went to? If not, try now, I think because it was in my private album it wasn't viewable by others :/

Overall we get rain often enough here in my part of Ontario, it's my kind of weather, both calm and soothing.
    Vaporeon~!
    I might get a really awesome Umbreon hoody for my birthday. I hope I didn't miss your Umbreon phase!
    It used to be a favorite of mine as well, but I got bored with it after like 3 years or something, can honestly say I'm looking forwards to the next Smash Bros. title which is gonna be for the 3DS and Wii U though...I may get a copy for both consoles. Thinking now, there’s a Brawl Group my one digital sister made here on the forums, maybe you could join it—but to answer your question I often use Toon Link, Mario, Sonic, or Ike myself.
    Brawl? Oh yeah, I've had that game since it released years ago, I remember the waiting being torture because it kept getting delayed -,-

I don't play it as much as I used to because I've had it for like 5 years, but play online with my various friends from ZD and such every now and then, yeah.
    Oh, neat, I guess I could add you then--for the most part I stick to one-on-one IM chats with people on Skype, but it's convenient when ZD may be down or something, stuff like that :3
    Realistically speaking I just don't like baked potatoes myself...or just, if it's no friend, mashed, or something like tater tots I won't be interested o,o

By the way, out of curiosity do you haz Skype? If you do I could likely add you on there, I mostly just IM, but it's convenient.
    I only ever got Ice Cream from Dairy Queen myself, don't have a Ruby Tuesday or Sonic here though, never been to either of the two period really. Hahah, tater tots though, that beings me back--I'd eat them all the time when I was little, this one place in my area sometimes serves them with breakfast and I have them whenever I go there, they're fun.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom