• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

M
Moonstone
I just wanted to be named something fun. =)
Triforce King
Triforce King
Lol! Sarah your a character, I bet you're fun at parties:)
M
Moonstone
I try to be. =)
Triforce King
Triforce King
Hehe, and you succeeded. So how you been doing?
M
Moonstone
I've been doing ok. I've been having a lot of weird nightmares lately and I'm not sure why. But it doesn't bother me too much. Still getting plenty of sleep. How about you?
Triforce King
Triforce King
That's good. What are they about? That's good, I'm glad your sleeping well. I'm doing ok just waiting for the 19th so I can start school.
M
Moonstone
Last night it was about very thin leech-like creatures in my ears. =( You're still in school?
Triforce King
Triforce King
Aww, I'm sorry to hear that, did you look online to see if you can interpret it? Yes I'm still in school, I'm not giving up^^!
Triforce King
Triforce King
This is what I looked up at dreammoods.com. Tell me if this describes you.
Triforce King
Triforce King
Leeches

To see or be bitten by leeches in your dream refer to something in your life that is draining the energy and vigor out of you. The dream may refer to people, habits, or negative emotions that are sucking you out of your vitality. Alternatively, if your body is covered in leeches, then you are feeling disgusted by your own body or repulsed by something you have done.
M
Moonstone
Well, I'd been doing the ketosis diet for about 2 weeks, and then over the weekend I cracked and ate a whole pizza. The next day I had sushi. After that I had the leech dream. Seems pretty legit!
M
Moonstone
I had another really strange dream last night, I'll have to be sure to check out that website when I get home from work to see what it meant.
Triforce King
Triforce King
Lol. Well don't feel bad, we all crack under pressure sometimes, you only human:). Its a good website, it help me understand my crazy dreams also.

Remember its www.dreammoods.com
M
Moonstone
Well, my dream from last night doesn't really fit anywhere I saw on the site. It was especially strange. =? Maybe it was random train of thought.
Triforce King
Triforce King
Hmm, what was the dream about?
M
Moonstone
It was a zombie sort of dream. It took place in a big hilly area, and there were only 5 zombies. It was sort of a chase dream, avoiding those zombies.
Triforce King
Triforce King
Zombie
To see or dream that you are a zombie suggests that you are physically and/or emotionally detached from people and situations that are currently surrounding you. You are feeling out of touch. Alternatively, a zombie means that you are feeling dead inside. You are just going through the motions of daily living.
Triforce King
Triforce King
To dream that you are attacked by zombies indicate that you are feeling overwhelmed by forces beyond your control. You are under tremendous stress in your waking life. Alternatively, the dream represents your fears of being helpless and overpowered.
Triforce King
Triforce King
So are you stress out?
M
Moonstone
I would say so, and I suppose you could say I'm feeling pretty detached right now about certain things, too. We've gone through a lot of changes, we moved to a new state to be by his parents and his mom is moving back to where we came from. We're feeling pretty fed up. We're planning to move soon to some place that's best for us, but it's tough thinking to cut ties with family, even if there's a ton of drama.
Top Bottom