• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Ronin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• I'm sorry for forgetting about your birthday earlier this week. I hope it was a good one.
    Ronin
    Ronin
    Super Bowl 50 on my birthday? It was a special one, haha. Thanks!
    Merry-christmas-Pictures-4.jpg
    Warning: NSFW at times

Ronin
    Ronin
    That was really entertaining. Do you know if this is from an excerpt of an anime? The couple near the end remind me of Mirai Nikki.
    M
    Moonstone
    I don't think it is. The person who made this was also involved in the music video Mememe!
    Ronin
    Ronin
    Heh, that's an interesting voice selection. I would have thought that they'd give Elma an accent of some sort.
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    Yeah, it going to take me awhile to get use to Elma's voice
    Asuna's hair is blue because she's an Undine in ALO you dummy :P

also i just noticed im like 11 days late in saying that because i just saw your post in the anime thread today lmao
    Azure Sage
    Azure Sage
    They explained why his MALE avatar had the appearance of a girl. It was randomly generated when he joined. Pay attention bruh :P
    Ronin
    Ronin
    Joking aside on my part, he could have trimmed the long hair. After all, his main weapon of choice was a beam saber.
    Azure Sage
    Azure Sage
    True, but Kirito really isn't the kind of guy to change his avatar on a him like that. for example in ALO he left his original avatar that was randomly generated alone and he only changed the hair later on because Yui complained that it was too spikey to sit on lol
    hey Thar guess what

I beat Xenoblade

still not sure why I need to tell you these things
    Ronin
    Ronin
    Awesome. Just in time for a bundle of Xenoblade X news coming out next month.
    So TFK got banned and he doesn't know why. Can you help?
    Ronin
    Ronin
    Not sure what the reason is. I'd try inquiring Krazy4Krash or Jimmy.
    DarkLink7
    DarkLink7
    Seth helped me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom