• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

Malia
Malia
Hey you! <3 How's it going??
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Good I was just thinking about you and decided to drop by, lol.
Malia
Malia
Oh ya? What's up?
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
What did you think about E3?
Malia
Malia
Some cool stuff like the Minecraft show was incredible. Fallout is looking sweet. Was hoping Square would have something to do with Chrono Trigger since they had Frog's theme playing in their preview, but NOPE. FFVII remake made me raise my eyebrows. Ninty's muppets were really well done, though the overall presentation didn't impress me much. What did you think?
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Well the Sony presentation was my favorite, I was interested in microsoft's also. Nintendo though screwed up - there were a few games which I might like but overall their presentation sucked!
Malia
Malia
Yeah lol there wasn't a lot, if anything, really exciting/new for Ninty. But here's the truth; it didn't really bother me because chances are we're gonna get multiple Ninty Directs over the course of the year.
Malia
Malia
So we'll prob get some good **** from Nintendo at some point during that and because of that, I don't really value the Nintendo conference at E3 by default as much as I would Microsoft or Sony. It was eeehhh to watch, but all in all I wasn't too bothered.
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Spiritual Mask Salesman
That may be true. I think the worst thing I saw was that dumb Metroid game they showed. I'd rather have no metroid game than get that thing.
Top Bottom