• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

Beauts
Beauts
This is a really hard question! Hmmm I think it would be between What's the Story Morning Glory and Don't Believe the Truth! You?
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
Probably Definitely Maybe or Morning Glory. If we're talking about Oasis with Gem/Andy, then my favorite is Standing on the Shoulder of Giants. ^^ I like DBTT a lot too, my favorites are Turn Up the Sun, Mucky Fingers, and The Importance of Being Idle.
Beauts
Beauts
Haha those are my favourites too! I wanted to say Definitely Maybe, it was hard to decide
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
Definitely Maybe is good from start to finish. Out of all the songs, I really love Shakermaker and Digsy's Dinner, both being pretty quirky tunes haha. Have you seen Familiar To Millions?
Beauts
Beauts
I love 'Columbia' and 'Slide Away' from that album the most :) I haven't see it, no :(
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
Ah yeah those are good ones too. ^^ Noel did an acoustic version of Slide Away live, it was pretty great! I think I liked it more than the original. Familiar to Millions is good. It's from 2000 and Liam is at his best imo. Best meaning funniest, his voice is kinda eh. But not as eh as it is now. :S
Beauts
Beauts
Haha I'm not Liam's biggest fan tbh because I think he's a douche but I love Noel, he's hilarious. Saying that, Liam when young was gorgeous and I will always love his voice.
Top Bottom