• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

HyrulePug
HyrulePug
Heehee! Never! (hugs Meta Knight tighter)
Swordbomb
Swordbomb
Nooooooooo!
*squirms wildly before just giving up*
I surrender in defeat as an honorable fighter...
HyrulePug
HyrulePug
Eheehee! (hugs tighter) Now, where's dear King Dedede and then we can get this party STARTED!
Kirby: Poyo po poyo poyo po.
(Translation: That can't be good.)
Swordbomb
Swordbomb
*King Dedede finally climbs out of the rubble and notices HyrulePug.*
This can't be good!
*Dashes off as fast as his surprisingly speedy feet can carry him*
HyrulePug
HyrulePug
Eheehee! There he is! (Pins Meta Knight to a tree so he can't move) Now, don't go anywhere, y'all here! (Runs after King Dedede and grabs him by his shirt and holds him up then walks back and pins him to a tree) Okay, now, Kirby, go get your brother, Keeby!
Kirby: Poyo poyo po po?
(Translation: Why do we need him?)
Just go get him, Kirby!
Swordbomb
Swordbomb
*a mass of Waddle Dees come from behind the tree and combine their strength to rip the tree out of the ground*
My Waddle Dee Army! Ya'll're here to save me!
*The Waddle Dees carry the entire tree, with MEta Knight and King Dedede, back to Castle Dedede*
HyrulePug
HyrulePug
Aw, that's too bad! The party was just getting started! Hmm...I'm gonna follow them! What do you say, Kirby? Are you coming or does mommy have to call a baby sitter?
Kirby: Poyo, poyo, Kirby poyo.
(Translation: Fine, fine, I'll come.)
Swordbomb
Swordbomb
*millions of Gordos float to surround Castle Dedede like a dome*
HyrulePug
HyrulePug
Wow! That's a lot of Gordos. Hi, Mr. Gordos! Look, all I want to do is (whispers something in the one of the Gordos' ear and then he whispers it to the next Gordo and on and on until every Gordo has herd and they let us in) Heehee! Now, remember the balloons. (I walk in holding Kirby)
Swordbomb
Swordbomb
*You see a portal open off in the distance, with the Lor Starcutter appearing*
"It seems you missed a few friends! It can't be a party without everyone!" The Narrator replies.
*You are forced back outside the Gordo Dome to find a few more friends.*
HyrulePug
HyrulePug
Hmm...okay, I have King Dedede, Meta Knight, Kirby, KIRBY! Kirby did you get Keeby?
Kirby: Poyo, po po. Kirby po po poyo.
(Translation: No, not yet. I'll go get him.)
Swordbomb
Swordbomb
"HyrulePug did not realize, however, that there were more friends to invite! Magolor, Adeleine, Bandana Dee, Gooey, Coo, Pitch, ChuChu, Rick, Nago, and Kine."
HyrulePug
HyrulePug
Hmm...there are a few more people I could invite to this smash hit party. Okay, I could invite Bandana Dee and maybe Chuchu, too! (I have no idea who the rest of those people are! XD)
Swordbomb
Swordbomb
((Adeleine is the painter from Crystal Shards, Magolor is the final boss of Return to Dreamland and one who repented of his wrongdoings, The others are the rest of Kirby's friends in Kirby's Dreamland 3.))
HyrulePug
HyrulePug
((Oh, yeah! Right! XD I can't believe I forgot them!)) I'll go get Coo, Rick, and Gooey! (Kirby returns with Keeby) Okay, Keeby, you go get Nago, Kine, and Adeleine. Kirby, you go find Magolor. And I hope this is a play well fitted!
Kirby: Poyo po?
(Translation: Wait, what?)
(("And I hope this is a play well fitted." is a line from Shakespear's A Midsummer Night's Dream. It's my favorite Shakespear. XD))
Swordbomb
Swordbomb
((I'm not a Shakespeare fan.))
"And so, with a bit of luck, HyrulePug and friends all got the rest of their friends so they could have a party! But there is one thing HyrulePug forgot: The cake! A party cannot go on without a large cake!"
HyrulePug
HyrulePug
Okay, let's see. We have everything except.......ACK! One last thing! The cake! Gag! I can't believe I forgot that. (I run to the store and come back with a cake that has some writing on it but I'm not gonna reveal what the writing is yet XD)
Here we go! Okay, release King Dedede!
Swordbomb
Swordbomb
"King Dedede and Meta Knight burst out of a nearby room, with King Dedede in a bad mood! He rushes up and is ready to smash the cake without a second thought!"
HyrulePug
HyrulePug
(I pull away the curtain that was covering the cake and it says "Happy very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very belated birthday, Swordbomb!" XD) Ta-da!
Kirby: Poyo po poyo poyo.
(Trans: What a sucky cake.)
Swordbomb
Swordbomb
"King Dedede just stares at the cake with a confused look, saying... 'Swordbomb? Ain't dat da narrator?'
And, indeed, he was right!"
Top Bottom