• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

HyrulePug
HyrulePug
Well, my brother has been on his computer all day so I have free rain (that's probably not how to spell it but whatever) of the Wii U so I slipped in HM: AP and started playing. More of my animals died, oh no!
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
:( What animals do you have on your farm?
HyrulePug
HyrulePug
Well, I had two cows, three chickens, a duck, and a sheep but one of the cows, all three chickens, the duck, and the sheep died. The sheep had a baby sheep before she died, luckily, and the cow that's still around had a baby, too. And, I got a horse and another duck and a chicken.
HyrulePug
HyrulePug
Third years are hard.
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
Have you gotten any of the wild animals like the wandering dogs or cats? ^^
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
I just started Year 3.
HyrulePug
HyrulePug
I have a rabbit. I'm working on the beagle and the orange tabby. What about you?
HyrulePug
HyrulePug
I'm late fall of year three.
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
I have the big white dog from the church, a raccoon, and I'm also working on the orange tabby. ^^ I'm in late spring. Also, I have two goats, one sheep, a horse, two ducks, and two chickens.
HyrulePug
HyrulePug
Wow! Cool! How's the family going?
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
Great! My son Liam just grew up hehe. And Julius is the perfect husband. <3
HyrulePug
HyrulePug
Julius creeps me out a bit. Maybe I just don't know him well enough. I love my Luke! My son Lewis just grew up, too!
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
Julius is a bit....flamboyant at times. XD But he is the sweetest thing! <3 I like Luke a lot as well. Actually, he was my second choice. ;) I also kinda like Bo because he's so sweet, but you can't marry him. :(
HyrulePug
HyrulePug
I wish you could marry Bo. He would've been my first choice! XD But, at least Luke is super cute and sweet! My second choice was Chase. I thought Chase was a girl when I first met him! XD
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
Same! XD If you played as a boy, who would you marry?
HyrulePug
HyrulePug
Hmm. I would have to pick one out of this list:
-Renee
-Kathy
-Harvest Goddess
The H. Goddess doesn't live with you, though, so that would be a problem for me. Actually, I do have another profile on AP which is a boy but I haven't decided who I'm gonna court yet so I'm just kinda courting all three of these lovely ladies. XD
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
I like Kathy a whole lot as well. I'm working on courting her in my other save file. :D I also like Renee, but I also like Selena from the island. :3
HyrulePug
HyrulePug
Oh, yeah, Selena is cute, too! I'll probably go for Kathy, though. Oh, maybe Candace? I forgot about her! XD I <3 Angie!
HyrulePug
HyrulePug
Ari! I'm doing a Legend of Zelda RP and we need a Skull Kid to add to our gang! Will you do it?
Link Floyd
Link Floyd
Sure, just send me the details! :D
Top Bottom