• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

Blue Canary
Blue Canary
Nice to meet you, too! I was banned for awhile which is why you didn't see me before, but now I'm back and better than ever! And by that I mean I'm not the same idiot that I was a month ago. Well, I mean, I still am an idiot, but I'm hoping not as much.
I have noticed that the line was gone from your name, and thought that you would drop by. Unfortunately, you friend would have to wait a while longer in order to be able to return here.
Blue Canary
Blue Canary
Yes, I realized that awhile ago. I just hope he isn't perma-banned.
He should be back around July. At least, that is what he has told me.
Blue Canary
Blue Canary
Ah. You're a friend of his? Unless of course, you're actually him in disguise.
Unfortunately, neither of your theories are correct. I am simply acting as a medium for him.
Blue Canary
Blue Canary
Oh.... Like Cupcake was for me? Hey, speaking of Cupcake, I might see if I could get her to come on hang out.
I do not know a "Cupcake". As for your friend, he is doing well. I am keeping my watch on him, but he seems to not pose any threat.
Blue Canary
Blue Canary
I have a suspicious feeling you're actually King in disguise.
You can ask anyone here, and they will tell you that I am not.
Blue Canary
Blue Canary
I don't know, you could be right. I just have a feeling that this serious and polite demeanor you have on right now might not be your real one, but I guess it's hard to tell over the internet.
I will just be straight and honest, KingofHuckleberry is now in a different forum in which I am a moderator at. He requested that I relay his message to you and Ari, as you two are his closest friends.
Blue Canary
Blue Canary
Oh, okay, that makes sense. I guess that explained the serious mod-esque demeanor. I mean, as weird as it sounds even Kitsu has that sometimes.
Top Bottom