• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Deku man
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Ah I like that vary much, sorry I've been away so long. But that was nice to read when I got back :D
    Yeah, Four Sword for the Game Boy Advance is a fun game (a little short though). And yes, Four Swords Adventures is for the Gamecube, unlike Four Sword you can play it with one player. So you basically control four links at ones. I highly recommend it!
    I'm doing pretty good too. I've been playing Four Swords Adventures lately, 'cause I haven't completed that game yet. I love the puzzles in the game by the way. Have you played it?
    Hey there Deku man, I don't know you on the forums but I noticed it was your birthday.^^ So...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:clap::clap::clap:
    Happy birthday, mate! Long time no see, how do you do?! :triforce:
    O_O wow I'm sorry I missed your post for so long. That sounds bad having the power off, in these winter months. I hope things got sorted out not too long after you posted this. D:
    It's fine. You know I do the same, man. :P Hope you're doing well despite the busyness. :) Ah, yeah, I can see what you're saying about Shamballa. I still liked it though. xP Yeah, Yu-Gi-Oh changed a lot over time. It's kind of odd actually. :sweat: I was only into it for so long though. I lost interest at some point. I never got into it that much prior to the card game stuff, though, so I don't know a ton about it.

Huh. Looks like an interesting movie. Can't say it looks like the most fascinating thing to me, but it looks like it might be worth checking out. I'll keep it in mind. Thanks for recommending it. :)
    Lol, sounds pretty awesome. And THAT reminds me of Prince of Tennis or Yu-Gi-Oh!. The protagonist of Prince of Tennis is totally intense-faced all the time and calm, whereas in the oldest chapters of Yu-Gi-Oh!, before all the card game crap, they basically played odd games with deadly stakes. xP
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom