• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Viral Maze
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Wow, I can't believe you logged back into ZD, Viral. It's awesome to see you again. You better have a Dreaming God role reserved for me in your next mafia game. ;)
    Viral Maze
    Viral Maze
    Not a lot, Chevywolf lol
    A Link In Time
    A Link In Time
    Right now I am working on a design for an acid-base guided inquiry titration lab. It's pretty interesting. That's in the space of analytical chemistry moreso than any other branch. Oh, wow, that does sound crazy being a paramedic during these times. Yeah, sometimes you need a good hobby to sink you teeth into to forget about the state of the world. Hopefully you stick around.
    Viral Maze
    Viral Maze
    I understood some of those words lol. Yeah I plan to stick around for a bit. I don't think I'd be able to play every game but in a few here and there
    Long time no see, glad to see you back! How've you been?
    Viral Maze
    Viral Maze
    Mafia brings us all back haha. Yeah I'm gonna be so rusty, lol. I don't know anyones playstyle anymore either. I'll have to read some old games now haha. Glad to see some old ppl still here though and definitely some new names
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    The community is thriving, which makes me happy. I definitely get feeling rusty, but I've noticed once I get in the swing of a game it all comes back.
    Viral Maze
    Viral Maze
    I can't wait :)
    Heya Viral ^^ In this post you said that I've said some scummy things during the game. If you still remember what it is, can you tell me so I can learn for next time I play? :)
    Viral, how would you rank the Halo games in order of preference? Just curious, since I don't believe I've ever talked to you about it before.
    A Link In Time
    A Link In Time
    Very nice list!

Mine is:

Halo: CE
    Halo 3
    Halo 4
    Halo 2
    Halo Reach
    Halo 3: ODST

from favorite to least favorite.

I loved and still love CE's campaign. That final warthog run is still exhilarating to this day. I definitely agree with you about Halo 3 being the pinnacle of multiplayer for the franchise.

Just curious, why do you rate ODST so highly?
    Viral Maze
    Viral Maze
    I liked the departure from the mainstream gameplay. The lack of shields, the more stealth gameplay interspersed with action-packed flashback segments, I thought it was well paced, and fresh. I liked the novelty of it.
    I also enjoyed the colourful characters. I'm a big fan of Firefly so hearing Adam Bladwin, Alan Tudyk and Nathan Fillion was a real treat.

How you feeling about Halo 5? Excited?
    A Link In Time
    A Link In Time
    I see you're reading that thread the8thark just posted, so you probably already know my thoughts.

I have little to no doubt this will be the best multiplayer yet, especially after the beta, but I still wary of the campaign.
    sfrth

df
    bgdf
    gbf
    dg
    ds
    f
    sd
    fsd

s
    adas

Nathan Fillion in your signature

LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE

but we all know that's your signature because drunk Viral is the best Viral :rolleyes:
    Lol, it's my pleasure. You don't have to owe me anything in return either. :P

loljk give me your soul
    Yeah I can handle replacing someone. And no problem on the co-mod thing. Whenever you get the chance and can let me in is fine.
    Hey, you still need a co-mod? I'm interested in learning how to mod a mafia game so that I can mod once I find a decent theme.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom