• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
crazeh navi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Yeah. Now I just need a Tornadus traded to me to get landros and finally finish the blasted think.
    Seen the new Dr. Who episodes?
    Yeah, now I only have 7 more to go. I need to trade three pokemon with people to finish this thing... until about montth when black 2 comes out and I have to do it again.
    Pokemon you can't get in the game without getting an event. Ex: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Genesect.
    Yeah. The first episode was very great. I can't wait for more. Looks like Amy and Rory are still with him for the time being.
    On another subject I only need 20 more pokemon to finish my pokedex in White. Not including mirage pokemon.
    I wonder if they will ever get the 11th doctor some new companions. I can't wait for the new season!
    You have to do a lot of glitches and get through the game with a bare minimum of upgrades and health.
    No I haven't. Thanks, that looks interesting.
    Out of curiosity, have you ever tried the Light Medallion Quest in oot?
    The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time / Master Quest (bonus disc) Light Medallion Challenge Walkthrough - IGN FAQs
    As I've said already, I have no such luck being able to acquire a partner of the opposite sex. If I did have one, I'd sure as hell try to get her into ponies if she already wasn't.
    If only I could know such a feel. :(

All the female bronies in my school are weaboo/scene kids that I want nothing to do with. =\
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom