• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
TreeHuggerPanda
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Huh, I joined halfway through my 10th grade year... Well, it wasn't necessarily half-way through, it was right after New Years... But close enough to half.
    Wow late but hiiii

I was actually just thinking about you the other day lol. I just resigned due to conflicts I foresee will arise what with school and upcoming high school sports, and I recalled you were in a similar position last year and that's why you left. Glad you're back though!
    Very much so. Anyway, what classes you taking?

Just. A side not, you need to make a post in the last 24 hours to see the SB now, if you didn't know. It's a silly billy thing.
    You were only in 6th grade when you joined? I was in 10th grade when I joined. Now I feel old. lol
    As am I, but I remember back in my own freshman year I slacked off until my eyes turned red from tiredness haha. It's not a good thing to follow in my footsteps even if you presume yourself to be walking in another direction :lol:

Good luck! I know you'll do amazing, but I'll keep tabs on you whenever I can xD
    Hehheh, thanks. xD I think I was still a newbie around the time you left... Ah, good times, those days were.
    I feel you. This is my Sophomore year and all these AP classes hurg. So school started early for you too?
    I'm a junior and I already have homework ont he first day of school :>

Don't slack off your freshman year -- make amazing grades! If you have to sacrifice ZD, so be it.
    I see. Well, at the very least it's nice to talk to you again. And I feel honored that you remembered me! I honestly can't remember if we talked a lot or not. xD
    OMG YOU'RE BACK! I don't know if you remember me, but I remember talking with you a few times in the shoutbox. Welcome back to Zelda Dungeon! It's always wonderful for outstanding members like yourself to return. :)
    THP, how have you been lately? (most cliche way to come back lol)

I'm just too busy with school and stuff, damn physics class. >.<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom