• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Purple_Rupee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Yep, I'm gonna continue to go back to that one till they finish it. I really want to see some awesome action and have both Dash and Scoots make it out.

I finally read My Little Dashie. It was freaking sad. I loved it but it did bring a tear to my eye. That's the kind of story that should receive some kind of merit or something.

And no problem:yes:
    Well I don't mind. It's healthy to take a break from ponies every once in a while. Otherwise people start growing concerned. When I first told my friends about being a brony they were all like, "seriously?! Well whatever. Just don't talk to me about it". So.....yeah. Gotta get away now and then.

I haven't read My Little Dashie yet but I plan to very soon. I found an alternative Rainbow Factory that has a more reluctant, less insane Dash save Scootaloo. It's a work in progress so it's not complete but it seems like they both might be able to make it out alive.

And I'll support you and your art anyway you want:D
    I can kinda see where you're coming from, but I think there's a misunderstanding somewhere along the lines. Personally, I'm not trying to flash anything. I don't think I'm better than anyone else, and I like to make friends with everybody - regardless of status, age, gender. The main reason for the color or title for mods or admins is so that people know who to go to if they need help. I would equate it to the real world; what would we do if there we didn't know who to go to? If we didn't know who the police or firefighters were? It would cause a lot of disorganization. Quite obviously, this is an internet forum and disorganization on a forum is nowhere near as bad as lawlessness in the real world, but I hope you see what I was getting at.
    Wow! Congratulations on the art school acceptance! I'm sure you'll have a bunch of fun! I myself have never been much of a drawer but I can draw a bit.

I've only read a few of the gory grimdark fanfics. I don't get super thrilled from the gore but I do like reading it from time to time. Helps instill true terror in some instances;) But overall I don't get into them a ton. However I didn't find Rainbow Factory extremely messed up. It was really sad more than anything. I had to stand the downfall of Dashie. It was too bad.

I'm not sure I'd get into the FUTA. Funny or not I have limits. I'm sure you understand. I have found some funnier stories however.

As for the a drought, I'll probably rewatch the both seasons over the summer. It'll keep me fresh since I'm not done with my first go through of them.
    Yeah 's no problem. Everyone's busy with things. School's ending, summer, you know.....

I'm on the last two episodes right now. What could possibly go wrong at a wedding?:right:

Twilight definitely holds an upper level. Rainbow Dash got b*tchier but every single episode that featured her managed to humble her. It seemed like she was learning the lessons better than most of the others.

And I started reading fanfics, specifically the dark ones. Cupcakes....never once did such an innocent word strike fear into my heart:lol: Most are good, and quite often super gory.
    OK. You can look at my art in my drawings album. Thanks! I have to go to the dentist now so ttyl. (talk to you later)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom