• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Caeda
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Happy 4th of july!
    Silly Caeda, don't you know I am a Deity? I can go where I please, nothing can stop me. :P I'm just here momentarily...I will explain.
    I just think it's a game good, I've heard plenty of good stuff about it, but like I said, I have never played a Kingdom Hearts game yet.
    I think you might appreciate this.

I showed my friend 358/2 Days the other say, and here's what he thought. He thought Xemnas was a girl, Xaldin was a girl, Vexen was a girl, Zexion was a girl, he WOULD have thought Saix was a girl had it not been for his facial expression, he thought Axel was a girl, and he thought Marluxia was a girl........

It would have been really weird if he'd though Lexaeus was a girl.
    You don't like the depressing feeling that comes with a story, eh? Haha, I understand, you must be a cheerful girl or something. :P Hm, I've never tried playing a KH's game. All I know is that Square Enix, the publisher of Valkyrie Profile, is behind that game, so it must be a very cool game indeed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom