• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
LizXGhirahimX
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Well, you are still young......from what I could gather........so I’m sure in the many years to come you’ll get everything you want and then some ^::^
    Ah, a Kingdom Hearts fan you be......I iz really looking forward to Dream Drop Distance for the 3DS ^::^
    hey you joined my roleplay group. much appreciated(: if you want, please go into one of the forums and let us know who you will be rping! (:
    Well, I changed Sprinting Highway to High-Speed Highway.....but now I'm permanently changing it to High-Speed Interway, which is a combination of “Speed Highway” and “High-Speed Internet” :bleh: So anyways, I bought the game for the 360.........and it’s fun, but I already knew it would be :right: So, yay for me :3
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!
    Gosh that was super funny, it fits Ghirahim, I still think the song Bodies by drowning pool would work with Ghirahim, I request, can you do one with the song I want to use and the cut scenes I listed in the thread?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom