• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
TheMasterSword
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• TMS I just wanted to alert you right quick that in your Golden Key Awards nomination post you're not allowed to nominate yourself and you can't nominate a single user more than twice :yes:
    And I'll never forget welcoming you, and how we went at each other in that first Mafia.

Thanks! ^^
    I clicked on the link and got this: DeviantART 404 Not Found. The page you were looking for doesn't exist. Uhhh... What should I do?
    I
    Hello! I sent you a friend request. :)
    I've contacted both of them nicely via Visitor Messages. I believe guapo2003 can be reached because he goes online often but a replacement will need to be found for Zeldafan777 if he does not return so. If that occurs, I'll bump the thread. Good luck not get lynched in your current Mafia game! :bleh:
    Thanks! I sure hope you enjoy watching Baccano!; it's pure awesome. I forgot to mention on the thread, but the only thing better than it's story might be its characters. They are all awesome! Keep an eye out for Ladd Russo; he's one of the best characters.
    S
    Hello MasterSword! im new to the forums and i was wondering if i could make a new friend?
    your cool. i approve of your profile custimazation!!! :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::):):):):):):):):wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:brow::brow::brow::brow::brow::brow::brow::brow:
    Happy New Year, TheMasterSword! Hope you had a great 2011!

And Groose has something especial to say...

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom