• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Hero Of Spirits
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Lincoln... like Abraham Lincoln? You one of his descendants? lol I'm kidding. I'm kidding. Not that it wouldn't be cool but meh whatever. Hi. Welcome to the Dungeon! It's dangerous to post alone! Read the rules!
    I see. So you don't actually have a N64? Sorry to hear that... If I could I'd lend you mine, since N64 is one of the greatest consoles of all.
    T
    Im good i've played TMC MM WW OOT original 2 and thats it i think
    M
    No. Look on my join date it's been almost one year that I am here.
    J
    I'm justin. You're a student, are you in HS or college?
    Hmm, you're not a newbie... I don't know if you've noticed, but OoT is one of the 'old' ones.
    As to others such as A Link to the Past, you really should try it, but to me, you're not losing anything, since OoT is the truly the best.
    J
    There is nothing wrong with it. lol. I was just curious. Its not every day someone messages me at random! lol
    J
    Its not that. I'm sort of curious out of all the members, why did you say hi to me?
    J
    Idk.. That was sort of odd you pm'd out of no where..
    Yeah, you're sorta active, it's nice to see you seem to be enjoying it.
    I joined last year, and this was my first forum experience too. Which Zelda games have you played so far?
    Hey, how are you doing? I'm Tom. You see, I added you just so I can meet new people, hope you don't mind.
    T
    hello ive been here for a while and the people are real nice
    Hello, welcome to zelda dungeon. Have fun. Which game you are playing recently?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom